West Lawyers tries to be as ‘tech savvy’ as we can so to make sure that our property transactions run as smoothly as possible for our clients without losing that ‘personal’ touch that we are so proud of…
VOI from the comfort of your own home
Electronic Contracts of Sale and S32
Online matter progress tracking
Property law covers any transaction that requires the dealing with person or entity’s interest in land. The most commonly seen form of property law is that of buying and selling property, more generically called conveyancing.
At West Lawyers, we handle all types of property law including:
- Sale of residential property
- Purchase of residential property
- Subdivisions, small and large;
- Commercial leasing;
- Sale or purchase of commercial property (including sale/purchase of business);
- Transmission applications (on the death of a registered proprietor);
- Lost Title Applications for a replacement Certificate of Title;
- Adverse Possession claims.
And much, much more….
Click here for an instant conveyancing quote
For all other property matters, please contact us for an obligation free quote.
If you need help with any property matter please don’t hesitate to contact us.